AVP Servicing Transfers
Full Time | Buffalo, NY
The Assistant Vice President of Servicing Transfers is responsible for leadership, oversight and support of all loan on-boarding and de-boarding servicing functions. This position works directly with the staff performing the activities, and mentors and trains team members for success.
Department Oversight-On-board, de-board, Client Relations
- Communicates with other servicing departments to ensure the accurate and timely conversion and de-conversion of data to and from the servicing system.
- Continually works with the servicing departments to improve and streamline data conversions.
- Performs quality control review to ensure standard practices are followed.
- Creates checklists for critical department activities to ensure standard practices are followed; signs off on each on-board and de-board to the servicing system for reconciliation, accuracy and timeliness.
- Creates escalation process within the department if data is not received for conversion for team to follow.
- Ensures clear communication for on-board and de-boards to servicing staff in a timely manner.
- Works with AHP team to plan, schedule and organize service transfers to ensure coordinated execution of tasks for successful and accurate transfers.
- Ensures procedures and practices adhered to for all regulatory and compliance requirements to support safety and soundness expectations of the company.
- Establishes procedures, workflow maps and audit controls to on-board and de-board portfolios timely and accurately.
- Recommend and implement KPI tracking.
- Participate in strategic planning with leadership team.
- Establish long term working relationships with investors to support strategic growth goals.
- Strategic Thinking
- Managing and Coaching Others
- Adaptability/ Agility
- Customer Centric
- Communication and Interpersonal Competency
- 5 years of experience in residential servicing company supervising the loan boarding and de-boarding process.
- Able to manage a high volume of residential mortgage acquisitions with many small transfers occurring on a monthly basis.
- Strategic mindset to set vision and direction for growth.
- Demonstrated success leading systems conversions, implementing new processes that are scalable and meet business requirements.
- Proven leadership capability to drive change and lead others.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.